I founded the Golf & Business Club Salzburg in April 2013 and have been its president ever since.
We are a group of amateur golfers who meet at irregular intervals after work for a 9-hole private round on one of the beautiful golf courses around Salzburg from April to September.
From April 2018 to August 2019 I was Area Sales Manager at Wikitude GmbH in Salzburg. Initially, I was responsible for the EMEA area. From October 2018 I was responsible for the world market.
Wikitude has been shaping the future of augmented reality since 2008.
Over a decade ago, after Wikitude launched the world’s first mobile AR app, it began a journey to take augmented reality to a new level of performance. Wikitude provides the tools businesses need to create effective augmented reality experiences and solutions across a range of industries.
See more with Wikitude!
From January 2017 to March 2018 I was Head of Marketing and PR at HALE electronic GmbH in Salzburg.
HALE electronic GmbH has been a full-service provider and permanent partner to the taxi industry for around 45 years. HALE entered the German market as early as 1983 and today, as the market leader, is a close cooperation partner and automotive supplier to the German automotive industry.
Research, development, design, and production are carried out by highly qualified employees at the company’s headquarters in Salzburg. The cooperation with the German automotive industry requires that HALE is always up to date with the latest developments and designs.
HALE is an innovator in the industry, certified according to IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 and exports to more than 35 countries worldwide. The products meet the highest requirements in terms of quality, technology, user-friendliness, and sustainability and comply with the strict European guidelines and the high requirements of the „automotive industry“.
From August 2015 to October 2016 I was head of marketing and PR at fahr(T)raum on a part-time basis.
In particular, I was responsible for the following areas:
- Negotiating the conditions of all advertising services on radio, television and especially magazines, daily and weekly newspapers;
- the graphic creation of all subjects for advertising measures on posters, newspapers, and magazines or social channels;
- the creation of in-house advertising folders and our brochures;
- taking care of the website and helping to create the monthly newsletter;
- the design and formulation of press releases;
- taking care of the social channels, in particular, the promotion of events via these channels;
- Planning and implementation of direct marketing measures;
- Maintaining personal contacts with key multipliers or business partners, press representatives, associations, etc .;
- Representing the company as well as planning and accompanying participation in trade fairs, events, and sponsoring events.
In November 2013 I completed a compact course for the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat) at WIFI Salzburg. With this basis, I was able to acquire further knowledge via YouTube videos and have mastered the programs so far that I can design simple folders or adapt pictures in Photoshop for my purposes.