From September 26, 2011, to December 21, 2011, I attended the „Business and Technical English“ course at WIFI in Salzburg.
After 245 teaching units, I finished the course with level C1.
Under the direction of Mag. Carole G. N. Bailey B.Ed. I was able to massively expand my vocabulary in a small group of 10 people and significantly deepen my grammatical knowledge.
For Ms. Mag. Carole G. N. Bailey B.Ed. English is her mother tongue and so she was able to teach us one or the other phrase that cannot be found in books or other literature.
With 4 course units per day, Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 12:00, the training was extremely effective and efficient.
- Entry module | 70 TU
- Advanced Business English | 70 TU
- Sales talks in English | 35 TU
- Successful English in Sales | 70 TU
- General technical English | 14 TU
- Selling at trade fairs | 14 TU
- Convince and sell with mailings | 14 TU
- Systematic new customer acquisition | 14 TU
- Successful recommendation marketing | 14 TU